Nothing could be more satisfying than a refreshing cup of coffee after a hectic day at work. How about those lazy mornings? You surely need an energy-booster in your favorite coffee cup to give a kick-start to your mornings. How could you compromise on a taste? Especially if you are a coffee lover, dropping anytime to a café to gulp down your favourite cup of coffee is not feasible.
So, here comes the espresso machines which are efficient to deliver a barista-like coffee right at the comfort of your home. With large numbers of manufacturers available in the market, there is no shortage of varieties of the espresso machines. Hence, choosing the best espresso machine is a tough nut to crack. If you are going to buy an espresso for the first time, it becomes more tedious to choose the ideal one.
Best espresso machines under $300, which will give you a café-like coffee without pinching your pockets:
- Best espresso machines under $300, which will give you a café-like coffee without pinching your pockets:
- Buying Guide: Factors to be considered before buying an espresso machine under $300
Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
The sturdy design of this machine catches instant attention and accentuates your kitchen décor. It is available in three colours. This espresso machine comes with a contemporary touch. This machine can brew coffee as well as steam milk in one step. Priced reasonably, it comes with accessories like single and double shot filters, a recipe book, a measuring scoop, a tamper, and a permanent filter.
The removable milk reservoir makes the lip-smacking cappuccino or latte at just one click. The user-friendly interface of this machine gives access to the various drink selection with only one touch. You can choose your favourite cup as this machine comes with a height adjusting tray to accommodate the taller cups.
- Rich espresso coffee with 15 bar pump
- Easy to fill and remove the milk reservoir
- One-touch control panel for quick drink selection
- 3-in-1 semi-automatic coffee machine
- Detailed manual instruction
- Adjusting cup height tray to accommodate a cup of almost any size
- Most of the washable parts are dish-wash safe
- Automatic milk frother to make a perfect coffee
- An easily programmed cycle
- An option to control volume
- The parts of machine are made up of plastic questioning its durability
- The provided water tank is relatively small
- It makes a loud noise while brewing coffee
7 Pc All-In-One Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker Barista Bundle Set
This espresso is equipped with the burr grinder which are considered better as compared to the blade grinder. Designed for small office use or home specially, this machine is constructed using BPA-free plastic and stainless steel. This machine is not programmable, and you can use your coffee brewing skills to brew a perfect cup of coffee.
This machine gets ready to use in just 45 seconds. The advanced thermoblock fast heating system cut down the wait time for a refreshing cup of coffee to kick start your mornings. The customer service of the manufacturer is exccellent. Two stainless portafilter are provided to brew a perfect single shot or a double shot during each extraction as per your preference.
- It is provided with the burr grinder
- Well-built and appealing design to suit the décor of your kitchen
- It does not heat up quickly like other espresso machines
- The compact size let it fit the smaller spaces as well
- Very easy and convenient to use
- The clear water reservoir helps to keep a constant check on the water levels
- Durable parts as made from stainless steel
- BPA-free plastic is used for drip-tray
- There is no temperature adjustment available with this espresso machine
- No thermometer for milk frother available to check the temperature
- Frother quality is not great, as mentioned by some customers
Hamilton Beach Espresso, Latte and Cappuccino Machine
It can brew two cups at the same time. The adjustable band allows you to brew a latte or a cappuccino as per your taste. The indicator light is available to warn that the machine is hot and ready to use. It allows to manually control the temperature and easily toggle between steaming and brewing modes. The best part is, both grounds and pods can be used to brew your favourite cup of coffee.
The big water reservoir is mounted on the back and can be monitored to keep a check on the water levels. The water reservoir is large enough and does not require to refill frequently. You can enjoy an espresso at par with café at the comfort of your home with this quality espresso machine.
- A clear rear-view mounting water reservoir to keep a check on water levels
- It comes with a removable water reservoir
- It is provided with steam want to adjust the steam level
- A cup warmer is provided
- Accessories like tamping and measuring tools are available
- It can hold the taller cups easily
- Two separate filters for pod and grounds
- Indicator light to suggest that the machine is ready to brew
- The plug-in cord is very short
This espresso machine comes in neat packaging. Made from high-quality heavy-weight steel, this machine ensures durability. A cylindrical milk frother, two portafilters, and a tamper is provided with this machine. It comes with a 10-year manufacturer warranty. It is a non-electric espresso machine which produces an authentic shot of espresso.
From its compact design to its high-performance, this espresso offers superior insulation, shower screen overhaul, slip resistance, and sturdy finish to perfectly complement your kitchen décor. It is an eco-friendly espresso which is portable to carry around.
- One of the cheapest espresso in the league
- A manual machine meant for the people who are confident in their brewing skills
- High-quality built with sleek looks
- A simple machine producing high-quality coffee
- It comes with 9-bars to produce high-quality coffee
- To prevent spillage, a decent gripping rubber is available
- Very easy to use
- Compact in size
- It takes time to preheat and produce a refreshing cup of coffee
- It comes with difficult heating components
Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
The minimalistic design of this machine, as well as excellent customer support, makes it a perfect espresso to rely on. The advanced frothing technology of this machine will brew a barista-like coffee at the comfort of your home. The cappuccino frothing system of this machine makes quality foam at par with café to brew a perfect cup of cappuccino every time. Brew your coffee like a professional with this easy espresso from Delonghi.
The advances automatic flow stop technology refrain the spilling issues and keeps your espresso spill-free. The manufacturer offers excellent customer support to address all the queries of its customers in shorted possible time.
- An espresso machine specialist with 15 pressure bar
- The sleek and compact design to fit small kitchen easily
- An automatic stop flow to refrain overflowing spills
- Sturdy and designer machine to match your kitchen décor
- It comes with thermoblock technology and stainless steel construction
- Great call center after sales service support
- Easy to use
- One of the expensive machines
- Advanced features which are not meant for average-coffee lovers
Buying Guide: Factors to be considered before buying an espresso machine under $300
Buying a new espresso always need an in-depth knowledge about your preferences and the types of models available in the market which can suffice your requirements to the maximum. Especially if you are going to buy an espresso machine for the first time, it is vital to consider the factors as mentioned below to make a judicious buying decision:
Number of people to be served
When you plan to buy espresso, it is important to access the number of people who are expected to use. If you are going to use it for yourself with a bunch of family members or friends, buy a compact espresso machine. A large machine is ideal only if it is meant for a large group of people.
The expertise of a user
For a new buyer who is going to buy/use the machine for the first time, it is judicious to buy a simple espresso machine with limited features. A moderate user who has some relevant experience should buy a machine with more advanced features ensuring that he is going to use them. Every additional feature comes at a price. Hence investing in such features which you are not going to use does not make a sense.
A cheap espresso machine made up of non-durable plastic material is not a judicious investment worth to make. Even if you are not going to use your espresso machine frequently, it is important to buy a machine with acceptable material quality to yield better ROI.
There are many models available in the market with the same features but different warranty tenures. An extended warranty by the manufacturer is the deemed assurance about the quality of the product. It reflects the trust of the manufacturer in their product quality. Hence, always prefer an espresso machine with a higher warranty period, even if you are required to pay slightly higher for that.
Before finalizing an espresso to buy, you can check out the various reviews posted by its existing users to gain in-depth knowledge about the quality and the features. It will help in better assessment of the machine you are going to buy.
Paying a high price does not assure the best quality. There may be several other machines with similar features at the cheaper pricing. Always undertake diligent research about the various features of the model you are going to buy and what makes it better from the machines which are cheaper than that.
Buying an espresso machine is a daunting process. You can reap a good return on your investment by way of a hassle-free refreshing cup of coffee every day, provided you should have relevant knowledge about espresso machines. The best way to go is to define your budget and shortlist all the machines which are under the specified affordable range. Once shortlisted, make a comparative analysis to choose the best one which can suffice your needs to the most.